dryer ventilation system
Great article from Mr. Vac:
Why do you need to get your vents cleaned?
There’s a hidden fire hazard in almost every home…THE DRYER VENT!
In 1997 the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission reported:
- 16,800 residential fires were caused by a clothes dryer or dryer vent.
- Over 97 Million in damage was caused by these fires.
- Over 400 civilian injuries were caused by these fires.
- Dryer vents filled with lint that sneak by the dryer filters.
- Fires can occur as lint builds up in the dryer or in the exhaust duct.
- Lint can block the flow of air, causing extensive heat build up, sometimes resulting in a fire.
Benefits of Regular Dryer Cleaning:
- Reduce fire risk
- Use less energy, and dry clothes faster
- Extend the life of your dryer
Go to our home page: http://drysaferclothesdryerlinttrapfireprevention.com/dir/